Depending on the needs of the organisation a high impact presentation can be developed that combines the latest scientific research in an easily accessible manner, with clear actionable ideas.
Popular discussions delivered by Synenergy founder, Mark Orpen-Lyall include:
Resilience in tough times
(90 mins- can be trimmed based on your needs)
- 4 lessons from Tour de France winners – use this easily accessible metaphor in your own personal life
- 3 pernicious resilience myths that result in us self-sabotaging
- 2 useful resilience toolkits:
- Short-term strategies: 4 Navy Seals techniques (Goal setting, visualization, self-talk and breathing)
- Long-term strategy: my Ph.D. model unpacked
- 1 action plan to make you more resilient
- Can be highly engaging using Zoom technology – use polls, chat functionality, small breakaways, questions and answer session.
- Walk away with own personal action plan.
Fear factor: managing the anxiety and uncertainty of the current pandemic (60-90 mins)
- Stress and contagion
- Fear driven by anxiety and uncertainty:
- Circle of influence vs. circle of concern (an audit of where you spend your time)
- Reframing trauma (the learning that happens when we experience post-traumatic growth)
- Mindfulness (how to apply it so more centred, and aware)
- Trifecta alignment (Purpose, code and goal setting)
- Progress principle (how to create positive forward momentum in lock-down)
Mark has also recently presented to Allan Gray, Prudential, Stanlib, Nedbank, Henley Business School SMEE, CPD groups, Red Cross Hospital etc.